- FOR FAMILY HOMES
BIO multifunctional pellet heating boiler with firewood burning capability; 15, 25, 40 kW
Modern technologies are not necessarily the bane of traditional values. Pellet heating is an effective and convenient solution, but sometimes it’s more enjoyable to use firewood You’ve procured on Your own. GRANDEG BIO series combines the best of both world, ensuring a high level of comfort and automation, but at the same time leaving options for the choice of fuel.
With our BIO series heating boilers, You can use pellets, briquettes or dry firewood, and switching between various types of fuel won’t take more than 5 minutes. The special design of the boiler ensures maximum burning process efficiency, considerably reducing heating expenses, no matter if You use firewood or pellets.
BIO boiler features:
- The BIO series have a heat output of either 15, 25 or kW, suited for spaces of up to 400 m2.
- The design of the boiler and the burner let You use pellets or firewood as fuel.
- When burning firewood, air flow is generated by natural draft, but in pellet mode, an air supply ventilator creates overpressure.
- The special design of the boiler reduces the frequency of burner cleaning.
- The convective zone of the boiler is horizontal, and when burning pellets it is complemented by special turbulator spirals, which ensure more effective heat absorption.