- FOR SPACES WITHOUT A HEATING SYSTEM
AIRO hot air pellet heating boiler; 40, 70, 100 kW
It is often the case that warmth is needed in places where there is no heating system, or the heating is required periodically, and there’s a risk of water freezing in the circulation system. In such situations, temporary solutions are often chosen, but they’re ineffective and cause considerable losses in the long term.
This is why we offer the specialized hot air pellet heating boiler GRANDEG AIRO. It’s meant for warehouses, manufactures and other areas in need of a simple yet efficient plug&play heating solution. The AIRO series pellet heating boilers are easy to install and move, and the hot air flow quickly heats up any area, right when it’s needed.
AIRO boiler features:
- The AIRO heating boiler blows hot air, and with no water there is no danger of it freezing up during periods of idleness.
- Boilers with heat output of 40, 70, 100 and 150 kW are perfectly suited for warehouses, workshops, greenhouses, as well as other spaces and technological processes.
- Continuous air circulation enables prompt heating of even the largest areas.
- Automated control will maintain the outgoing air temperature of up to 200⁰ C.
- The heating boiler requires only a chimney, and the AIRO boiler can be used as a standalone or in combination with a ventilation system.